A simple Solomon Islander who blogs with the hope of improving his writing skills.

NEW!

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hello from Honiara

By Harold Maesulia. Follow me on twitter.



During one of my trips to one of the islands outside of town. Picture: Martin Maesulia.
I must apologize to you my many readers for leaving you in the dark for quite a while now.  Well, so much has happened over the years and I guess I am kind of settle down now to start writing again.

For your information, I am back in the Solomon Islands. It's almost two years now since I came home.

The joy of being with my maternal side of the family is terrific. I am currently living with my uncle and I just love everything about his family. Apart from being a small family, they're very kind and I've come to learn lots of things about life just by associating with them.

I've found work in Honiara and I look forward to sharing with you some of my experiences.

From the exciting bus rides to the busy fruit markets, Honiara is a slow-paced city. Excitingly, almost everything revolves around "Solomon Time."-which means we love to slow down and savor the precious moments in life. And you just have to be here to fully understand how rewarding "Solomon Time" can be at times.

Thank you for dropping by and please do check again later for more updates from this side of the world.

Lukim iufala behind (See you later).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages