A simple Solomon Islander who blogs with the hope of improving his writing skills.

NEW!

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Interview with bloginterviewer.com

Follow me on Twitter.
I recently entered a competition for bloggers by a way of an interview. Although my expectation was not to win, I was so grateful to http://www.bloginterviewer.com/ for posting my interview online where others have come to read thus directing a few vehicles from the traffic to my blog.

I'm publishing the interview for any of my interested readers who may want to read it.

Blog Interviewer: What is your blog about?

Me: This blog carries stories, experiences and features with an added aim to inspire readers with inspirational thoughts behind the shared ideas.

Blog Interviewer: What do you do for living?

Me: I am a medical student who blogs as a hobby.

Blog Interviewer: Why did you start blogging about this?

Me: I always love writing, and thought that blogging will help get my stories to other people.
Apart from telling people about local stories in my country, I’d like to inspire others with the good thoughts that I have in mind.


Blog Interviewer: How long have you been blogging?

Me: I started in February this year.

Blog Interviewer:How many people visited your blog each day?

Me:I’m a new comer and I hardly get visitors but I have linked my blog on a local website wwww.lifhaus.com.sb and that has sort of helped me get something like 1 or 2 vistors in the recent days. But I’m optimistic of winning readers over as a keep blogging.

Blog Interviewer:Does your blog generate income?

Me:Not really although I have signed up for an AdSense account lately. But my hope is to try and earn some income from my blog in the near future.

Blog Interviewer:Who would be interested in this blog?

Me:People who wants to read of inspirational thoughts about life from a perspective of a medical student.

Blog Interviewer:How long do you blog each day?

Me:Less than 2 hours when I do have something to write.

Blog Interviewer:Why should we subcribe to this blog?

Me:I don’t guarante everyone all the answers to any issues, but my blog is a simple one and it carries simple thoughts which will to some extent inspire anyone who is willing to spend time reading it.

Blog Interviewer:What advice to you have for bloggers?

Me:Try to be yourself and blogging will be made easier.

Vote for this blog now!! Click on the "VOTE NOW" button after clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages